Monday 19 November 2012

Extraordinary test shots
On this page are some photos i was particularly happy with, relating to all ideas. 


Fireworks test shots.
This was not a planned photo shoot, just a fireworks display i attended to. This was an extraordinary idea, which had some results i was happy with. I won't be using any in my final work. 

I am especially happy with the results of this photo, there's much detail and focus. There's also a nice pattern, which explains how the fireworks and being fired, surrounded by golden and silver effects.
I liked the effect created by this photo, it has quite some exhilaration to it, the bright red colour and especially the individual orange trails left from them, i would have been very pleased if this photo was properly in focus, which i didn't have my tripod at the time.
Some nice patterns, like the turquoise and silver area around the bottom.
I liked the result of this photo, slightly out of focus but making the image smaller has it alright. I espcially like the colours in this one, the greens around the middle with blazes shooting out.
I liked the result of this one, but noticeably out of focus. Theres a nice concept of purple dots surrounding the golden explosion.
This photo was in focus, which i was pleased with. Theres also quite alot of detail in the reds, wush several different fireworks
Like the slightly calmer idea of these 3 fireworks, they make quite an interesting concept
This photo was meant to be more about the proportion of the fireworks, focussing on the trees too. bright colour


No comments:

Post a Comment